[SOLVED] Today/Yesterday Widget in your Dashboard

Hi,
I have set up a simple dashboard to give me a total of gas used to heat a swimming pool on a daily basis, I note that my readings for “Today” get added to readings for “Yesterday” is this correct? I would have thought yesterdays total should be frozen a midnight.

I live in the UK and your sms text messaging service does not seem to work. Does it only work in the US?

Many thanks for providing the ubidots software, I am very green with regard to programming but found it reasonably easy to get results.

regards
Cyril Blanchard.

Dear Cyril,

Thank you for your message. I’m happy to hear you’ve been using our service.

We have forwarded your question to our technical team; I assume it might be related to some time-zone issues, but we’ll make sure it works.

Our SMS alerts should work internationally, let’s open a different topic to discuss this.

Kindly,
Ubidots Team

Many thanks for your quick reply, I will raise another topic re the sms
regards
Cyril

Hi Cyril,

We deployed a version that fixes the timezone problem, so right now we use the timezone of you computer to display statistics “Yesterday” or “Today”.

Before your question, the statistics of Today/Yesterday widgets were calculated using our servers timezone. Thanks to your ticket, now we use the timezone of the user’s browser to calculate the “Today” and “Yesterday”'s readings.

I hope your system is working now as expected.

Thank you for helping us improve.

– Ubidots Team

Hi,

I have tried a limited test on the “Today”“Yesterday” feature and it works ok

many thanks

Cyril