[SOLVED] ERROR while posting Variable from ESP8266

Hi Guys,

I’m receiving an error while posting Variables to Ubidots :frowning:

The following code is being used on the ESP8266 module:

http://pastebin.com/p9FBngK0

Could someone help me out? The ESP gives me the following error: ERROERRORERRORERRORERROR

Hello @ubidotty,

ESP8266’s firmware was recently updated by the library’s provider and AT command’s baud speed was upgraded and it is not working properly with the Arduino Software Serial Library, because Ubidot’s Library uses virtual ports and at high baud rates the new firmware produces noise and right now the communication cannot be set between the ESP and the Arduino using only a written code in an Arduino Sketch.

Because the third party ESP’s firmware library doesn’t rest on us, it is a bit difficult for us to solve easily the issue, we highly recommend to our users to use an arduino Board with two hardware serial ports and not to virtualizate the ports in order to set properly the baud rate without any kind of noise, you can use an Arduino Duemilanove or Mega for having more hardware serial ports Available.

We’re working for trying to solve the issue as soon as possible, also we’re making some guides to help the users with this error!

Best Regards,
Maria C.